Parents if you were looking for a place to start planning your students homeschooling curriculum this is the place!
- Transient Military Families
- Tutoring Teachers
- Homebound Students
other education professionals
- Daycare Providers
- 1st Year teachers of any grade
- Early Childhood Education Majors
- Child Actors with tutorsHomeschool
The Borderless Teaching Academy provides a space for homeschooling parents to receive some professional development in a space where they can congregate and learn how to create lesson plans for their students. As a member of the community you’ll receive:
Products, such as, the 5 Short Steps to Lesson Planning book, which is a record keeping system that will help you to create a well established portfolio for your students end of the year evaluation. (See under DIY Planning Tab)
Services, that include but aren’t limited to, a bi-weekly conference with certified teachers for planning and answering any questions comments or concerns that you may have individually and other homeschooling parents. (See Under Teaching Tools, Village Learning Co-Op and Class Notes.
- Print Planning and evaluation certificates of completion
- Chatting, Messaging, and conferencing with instructors who are available to plan Content for lesson planning
- Students can take quizzes and surveys on subject content
- Individual Course Reporting
- Progress activity reports
- Collaborate other community members through chats and forums
- Purchase additional courses for Professional Development
Join our Class Notes below and get a FREE 5 Step Lesson Plan Worksheet!